Roger Wood Foods is the #1 smoke sausage manufacturing company in the Southeast. We are currently hiring experienced 1st shift facility maintenance workers.
What you will do in a typical day - The Maintenance worker is responsible for the renovation and repair of the buildings and associated systems and constructing additions thereto; installation of new equipment and repair of existing equipment; maintenance of the grounds; and general custodial care. Previous experience in building maintenance or construction and be highly skilled with various hand and power tools.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance on the infrastructure
- Keeping spaces, structures and infrastructure in proper operating condition.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Ability to work in a cold environment all day.
- Following standard operating procedures
- Multi-task-have the ability to do more than one task at a time
- Power tool experience
- Personal tools a plus
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Savannah office at 912.777.3520.
Click Apply Now!