Instrumentation Lab Test Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Instrumentation Lab Test Engineer
We have a great 6+ month assignment for am Instrumentation Lab Test Engineer. We are partnered with a leading personal care manufacturer. As an Instrumentation Lab Test Engineer, you will work with the Research and Development team to plan and supervise the design, development, implementation, and operation of laboratory equipment capable of measuring product performance used to aid the research and development of new personal care products.
What You Will Do:
- Assignments involve creating and performing analytical and clinical laboratory experiments, data collection, technical analysis, summarizing results in written reports and making recommendations to stakeholders
- Develop new and custom lab instruments, fixtures, and methods for measuring product performance
- Work will include non-routine tasks and assignments
- Devise, design, construct, validate, implement, and oversee operation of custom electromechanical measurement systems used in laboratory setting
- Direct and supervise technician-level staff operating lab equipment
- Provide technical guidance and support to various groups within RD&E and Operations
- Clearly Communicate technical and non-technical information in written, verbal, and visual formats
- Adhere to organizations policies and procedures
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Associate’s technical degree or higher OR 2 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to be hand-on and demonstrate ability to develop electro-mechanical measurement
- Proficient in electronic circuitry principles, analog/digital signal acquisition, microcontroller communication protocols, soldering, wiring, and various sensors/transducers (force, fluid flow, optical, motion, and temperature)
•Proficient in computer science, programming, especially LabVIEW and National Instruments data acquisition devices
- Proficient in mechanical design, assembly, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical equipment, with a preference for a basic knowledge of CAD software (such as Solidworks and/or PTC Creo)
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization software
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Capable of writing technical reports summarizing laboratory findings
- Strong interpersonal skills required to work in a project team environment
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employees to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves NetworkWhy Work Here?
At The Reserves Network, we believe you deserve to be treated with professionalism and respect.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.