IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: March 15, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Specialist needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Lincoln, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Directly hired on by the client
• ONSITE workplace to
• Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm schedule
• $45000 - $65000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS
* 2-year Associates Degree, Prior systems administration experience & IT related certifications considered.
* Experience with vendors such as: Cisco, Arista and Fortinet preferred.
* Knowledge in basic networking protocols.
* Knowledge in VOIP communication systems.
* Communication skills for interaction with customers.
* Knowledge in Windows AD, GP and Windows server administration.
* Knowledge in current security standards, practices, and protocols.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
* Install, configure, maintain, update, and support new software, systems, hardware, printers, networking equipment, other devices, and components.
* Setup employee workstations, including computers, monitors, peripheral devices, and effectively manage cables.
* Recommends hardware and software upgrades according to growth statistics and disk space forecasts.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues that other employees experience with their computers, applications, systems, processes, and tools.
* Schedules, plans, and performs system upgrades, including coordinating the transition from test to production environments.
* Schedules tasks using software support tools and scripts
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE
Gain access to the TRN Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan + company match
• 6 Company Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE
If you have a background that lines up well with the IT Support Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
The Reserves Network
TechnologyView all jobs at The Reserves Network
Get fresh Senior Specialist Systems Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!