Come join a growing company with over 100 years in the electrical equipment industry. Seeking additional team members who want to grow their skill level and join a leading industry.
What you will do:
• Moving raw materials and other materials to and from storage areas using a hand pallet jack.
• Properly stacking up material and shrink-wrapping material.
• Repalletizing and breaking down skids for receiving team.
• Assisting receiving team with the handling of material and using proper lifting techniques when handling the material.
• Sorting material before loading and unloading.
• Recording the number of units moved and handled using worksheets or RF scanners.
What you need:
• Have Warehouse experience or relative experiences.
• Good work ethic, attention to detail, and willingness to learn/ improve.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
• Material handlers are encouraged to apply.
What is in it for You:
• 1st and 2nd shift – Temp to hire, direct hire for the right candidate
• Great pay rate: $17.00 - $18.00/hrs
• When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
• Working Monday – Friday, giving you a work-life balance
For more information contact our Lombard office at 630.317.7443 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a General Warehouse that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications