- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Unload trailers that arrive at the center. Check and record trailer inventory for accuracy and accountability.
- Rotate warehouse inventory to ensure product freshness. Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Properly maintain and track returned, stale and damaged product on trailers.
- Maintain accurate daily inventory balances.
- Assists in the inventory validation of incoming shipments from vendors or other warehouse/stores with accuracy as well as assist in periodic inventory counts.
- Builds pallets and orders as needed and directed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Prioritize and select inventory to fill orders and stage product of unloading/loading.
- Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move parts to the appropriate locations. Load and unload freight trucks as necessary
- Complete trailer inspections and document where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience preferred.
- Forklift operation experience preferred. Must be able to successfully complete the forklift certification.
The Reserves Network Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at The Reserves Network Inc