- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Assembler in the Machining Division, you will work with our globally recognized partner in Fairview Pennsylvania, who is a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies and recognized as a leader in aluminum and zinc die casting. Apply now for an immediate opening as an Assembler.
What You Will Do:
- Position parts according to your knowledge of each unit being assembled or using blueprints.
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners.
- Remove small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Operate drill presses, punch presses or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-6 months of related experience
- Basic math skills
- $14/hr. an hour with career advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Monday through Friday 7am-3pm shift
- Life insurance policy at no cost upon hire
- 401K with company match upon hire
- 11 paid holidays upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Reserves Network Inc