Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a technology company with a long history as an innovator of payment solutions. Designing and manufacturing mobile pay app, smart card systems, coin vending products. We are currently looking for a 1stshift Assembler/Production associate that has experience in manufacturing. This could be a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
Performing piece assembly using hand tools
- process and clean devices
- Inspect, test, measure materials, products, and installations, according to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What you need to know:
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
- Must be able to work as part of a team to meet production goals
- Experience in a production or manufacturing setting is preferred
- First Shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Wallingford, CT office at 203-272-6780
If interested, please send a resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Get fresh Assembler/Production jobs daily straight to your inbox!