We're seeking a Cannabis Concierge to deliver the highest level of customer service in San Diego's newest licensed dispensary.
The Reserve is a customer-focused cannabis establishment that believes everyone deserves a comfortable and confident cannabis experience. We will be opening our doors to the public this fall and will be selecting skilled, enthusiastic, and team-oriented applicants that bring a customer-first approach to the role of Cannabis Concierges.
We value past experience in the cannabis industry, or alternatively in medical, hospitality, or retail industries. Management in similar customer-centric industries is also acceptable. As a new business, we’re excited to offer great growth potential within the company and invite those who truly want to flourish within the cannabis industry to join our team.
Since we receive a high volume of applicants, we ask that you keep the following in mind:
1) We will not be able to respond to all applicants
2) Please use the web service to apply; do not attempt to apply in-store or over the phone.
That being said, qualified candidates will be given a thorough review. If we are interested in interviewing you for a position, we will reach out to you utilizing the contact details provided in your application.
The Reserve aims to provide the highest level of customer service in the industry. Cannabis Concierges will be tasked with guiding our customers’ in-store experience, and ensuring that customers are being educated and consulted on individualized purchasing options, rather than being “sold” or “pushed” into making a purchase. Many customers will have medical conditions that are very serious and as a Cannabis Concierge, the goal is to educate the customer and direct them towards what could potentially change their life.
Cannabis Concierges will greet customers and/or patients, read through their history to better serve them when applicable, educate customers on the differences of products brands and types, help them understand loyalty programs and discounts, and guide them through the purchasing process.
Cannabis Concierges should actively research our ever-changing product catalogs regularly, support co-workers and foster a positive team dynamic, as well as foster confidence and loyalty with our customer/patient base.
- Make sure that shop floor is clean and fully organized at all times
- Maintain proper cash handling procedure at all times
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Actively educate yourself about the cannabis industry
- Stay up to date on all of the company's special deals, sales, and promotions
- Give each guest your full attention
- Punctual and consistent shift attendance
- 21 Years or older
- Experience using point-of-sale systems
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass background check
- Ability to maintain professional decorum in a high-pressure environment
- Good math comprehension and recall
- La Mesa, CA
- English (required)
- Spanish (encouraged, but not required)
- Budtending: 1 Year, and/or
- Customer Service: 3 Years
- High School or equivalent GED
$12.50 -$15 / Hour