Ketamine Infusion/ Mental Health RN- Float Pool
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ketamine Infusion/Mental Health RN
The Remedy is seeking a dynamic RN that would like a part of a "float pool" team of nurses to pick up casual shifts.
The Remedy is a private out-patient psychiatric practice specializing in treatment resistant depression, trauma and addiction. We utilize cutting edge treatments such as Brainsway dTMS, Spravato and Ketamine Infusion Therapy while also providing adult general psychiatric care, person centered/harm reduction-oriented addiction psychiatry and psychotherapy services as well as trauma psychotherapy.
Role, Responsibility, Qualifications
- Looking to join a fast-paced, high-energy team that is making a difference in the world?
- Are you detail-oriented and ready to bring your skillset to the next level?
- Do you thrive in a strong team culture with strong accountability?
- Do you LOVE helping people?
- Ready to have your magical people skills be valued and more importantly, see the outcomes in the lives of the people we treat?
If so, the RN position at The Remedy could be a great fit for you.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who values excellent, cutting-edge care, is highly competent and has excellent people skills.
Role/Responsibilities (Overview of the Position)
· Responsible for assisting our CRNAs with Ketamine infusion therapy, monitoring treatments along with CRNA, assisting with IVs, observation and vital sign documentation.
· Provide excellent, person-centered care
· Collaborate well with team members including psychiatrist, therapists, Ketamine/TMS team and office staff
· Performs patient assessments and develops care and treatment plans by collaborating with providers, pharmacists and other practitioners
· Uses appropriate universal precautions, safe workplace and confidentiality/HIPPA standards.
· Provides hands-on skilled nursing care to customers requiring infusion therapies.
· Carefully monitors patient condition and manages tubing.
· Stays aware of potential drug complications throughout the infusion process.
· Provides patient education, new and ongoing.
· Consults with providers regarding clarification of orders.
· Prioritizes and processes workload in a timely manner.
· Demonstrates clear communication, customer service and telephone/messaging etiquette skills.
· Recognizes emergent situations and responds promptly and effectively.
· Assists front desk staff with insurance coverage and eligibility, obtains prior authorization (if needed), initiates the appeal process (if needed), and relays the information to the patient.
· Works as a team with coding and billing to effectively help the patient manage the costs of the infusion ordered.
· Orders infusion medications on a weekly basis and assess inventory in collaboration with CRNA
· Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
· The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
· Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
· Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in The Remedy’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
· Protects patient and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
· Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 1-2 years nursing experience in a hospital or clinic setting is required.
- IV skill required
- Must be available Monday thru Friday.
- Previous infusion experience is preferred.
- Applies clinical judgement to achieve optimal care.
- Prioritizes workload in an efficient manner.
- Follows through on all steps when completing tasks.
- Compassionate and understanding of patient needs.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Values patient interaction and comprehensive care
- Emotionally intelligent, resourceful and resilient
- Collaborate with therapists providing assisted psychotherapy
- When not busy with Ketamine infusions, assist psychiatric practitioners with patient communication, refills and prior authorizations.
- Willingness to jump into the fire and move the needle forward every day
- Current RN license in the state of Minnesota
- State Requirement
- Current BLS training or completion of training during orientation
Weekend Requirement: None
Call Requirement: None
Medical, Dental, Optical, 401K, PTO
If this sounds perfect for you, please submit your application!
3555 Willow Lake BLVDSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Float Pool Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.