- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Reisner Group is currently looking for a Store Manager in Training for a large grocery chain in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This person will have the opportunity to move up to a Store Manager Position within 6-12 months. If you want to work for one of a growing company, this Store Manager in Training position is the role for! Once promoted to a Store Manager, compensation will range from $75,000-$90,000 annually.
Restaurant and hospitality experience welcomed! Ready to transition into a pandemic proof role?
- This position starts out as a manager in training working alongside the Store Manager learning all the aspects of the store including the cash register, inventory rotation, scheduling, budgeting, stocking, etc.)
- Work cross functionally to learn all positions and understand the roles of each team member
- Assist in day to day operations on the floor, helping where needed
- Conducting admin duties including scheduling, training, merchandising, and providing feedback in the hiring/ termination process
- Maintain the cleanliness of by picking up spills as they occur and maintaining the company standard and procedures
- Manage a team of 10-30 employees
- $75,000-$90,000 per year
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance
- Ability to work 40-45 hours while in training and 45-50+ hours once promoted
- Ability to work anytime from 5am- 10pm, 5 days a week
- MUST be able to drive 45 minutes to an hour each way
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach and manage employees
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to operate a cash register, stock shelves, and heavy equipment (hand jack, forklifts, and cardboard balers)
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs
- Professional communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, and division)
- Manage time effectively by organizing, prioritizing, and completing all activities
- Ability to utilize store computers, cash registers, and other company software
- MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent documentation
***BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST REQUIRED UPON JOB ACCEPTANCE***
We're partnered with many companies and candidates to help everyone reach their goals and objectives.
We look forward to working with you soon!
The Reisner Group
The Reisner GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Company and Recession Proof
The Reisner Group is a professional recruiting and consulting firm specializing in supermarkets, food distribution, and food manufacturing. We're partnered with many companies and candidates to help everyone reach their goals and objectives. We look forward to working with you soon! The Reisner Group
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL