The Reisner Group is currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager for a large grocery chain in Marion, OH. If you love working in a fast-paced environment, this Assistant Manager position is for
There is potential to move into a Store Manager role in about 2 years.
Restaurant and hospitality experience welcomed! Ready to transition into a pandemic proof role?
- Unload trucks and restock merchandise on shelves promptly
- Fill in for Store Manager during absence
- Maintain the cleanliness of by picking up spills as they occur and maintaining the company standard and procedures
- Performing a variety of office duties including filling, filling out forms, counting and basic math skills
- Assist store manager in day to day operations including assisting in budgeting and overtime expense reports
- Operate a cash register accurately on an add needed basis
- Full Benefits including health, medical, 401K, and life insurance
- Pay $20/hr working a 38hr work week
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Ability to operate heavy machinery including hand jack, forklifts, and cardboard balers
- Professional communication with customers and employees
- Ability to step in and serve as acting manager in the absence of the store manager
- MUST be able to provide excellent customer
- MUST have the skills to prioritize and organize objects to properly maximize allotted time
***BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST REQUIRED UPON JOB ACCEPTANCE***
We're partnered with many companies and candidates to help everyone reach their goals and objectives.
We look forward to working with you soon!
The Reisner Group
The Reisner Group
Why Work Here?The Reisner Group is a professional recruiting and consulting firm specializing in supermarkets, food distribution, and food manufacturing. We're partnered with many companies and candidates to help everyone reach their goals and objectives. We look forward to working with you soon! The Reisner Group
Restaurant to Grocery! Job Security! Innovative Recruiting!