The Reis Group, named a Best New Agency by PRSA’s National Capital Chapter, is expanding and looking for new team members! If you have 6+ years of experience working in a PR agency or for a healthcare or science-focused association, we are the place for you!
We are passionate about making a difference and working with clients who are trying to make the world a better place, including the nation’s leading foundations, health systems, medical societies, corporations, and scientific meetings. We work hard, but have fun while doing it and have built our culture on a foundation of trust, collaboration, and flexibility with responsibility.
If you are a stellar writer, passionate about meaningful issues, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in, then join our team!
- Draft materials including messages, news releases, FAQs, and website copy.
- Create dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, and infographics.
- Conduct research on healthcare issues and write concise summaries outlining what you’ve learned.
- Create media lists and media coverage reports.
- Develop organizational backgrounders.
- 6+ years of experience working in a PR agency or for a healthcare or science-focused association.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- A sense of urgency and strong organizational skills.
- Proven digital experience.
- Experience using research and media monitoring databases.
Competitive salaries and great benefits are offered.
No phone calls please. The Reis Group is an equal opportunity employer.