The primary responsibilities of the Junior Marketing Associate are to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the sales director and marketing team.
The Right Fit
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you.
Redbud Core Values
- Say what you mean; mean what you say.
- Own problems; do what you know is right.
- Empathize; find compassion in every interaction.
- Embody a humble confidence.
- Make everyone’s day better.
- Value team above self, service above all.
- Give it your all, all of the time.
$38,000 - $40,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Develop and maintain administrative and operational systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics / Google Adwords
- Must have ability to problem solve
- Must get excited about learning new systems and improving current standard operating procedures
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.