Head Of Revenue Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Head of Revenue Marketing has a proven track record of success in generating revenue in prior marketing roles and is looking for the opportunity to build something massive. They’re accountable for linking marketing to revenue goals by creating and executing scalable marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets. This person is a catalyst for growth and has a deep understanding of the messages, channels, and campaigns that deliver revenue for the company. They must be able to collect, analyze, and report on data to determine the impact of their marketing on revenue. Success in this role is results-oriented and measured by the ability to execute effective marketing strategies that drive revenue for the company in both the short and long term.
The ideal candidate has creative ideas combined with extensive analytic and data-driven revenue marketing experience. They enjoy a fast-paced environment, are capable of handling multiple projects at once, and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. They are solution-based, have a whatever it takes attitude, and are willing to go all in. They work effectively within a team, have experience leading teams, and enjoy talking to colleagues, clients, and consumers to build rapport and brand recognition to drive revenue.
Compensation: $60,000 - $100,000+ DOE, bonus potential based on revenue growthCompensation:
$60,000 - $100,000 + bonusResponsibilities:
- Own conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies that drive revenue, awareness, and interest in the company
- Establish revenue-based performance benchmarks, KPIs, and pipeline metrics for each channel including full-funnel CTR, conversion rates, etc. to drive scale, efficiency, and optimization
- Partner with the Ops team to create and manage Marketing reports and dashboards that measure campaign health, conversion rates, and revenue generated from inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Build, grow, scale, and document revenue-generating marketing operations, building and managing a team from the ground up including training and developing all direct reports
- Plan, market, and drive registration for all in-person and online Events, Webinars, and Classes to generate revenue
- Partner with the CEO and COO to assess strategic marketing programs to identify trends and proactively optimize campaigns for increased revenue
- Develop strategic brand and sponsor partnerships with relevant brands in the industry to drive revenue
- 3+ years of Strategic Marketing and Lead/Demand Revenue Generation experience
- Track record of successful revenue generating lead generation, nurture, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven success in partnering with Sales Teams for revenue goals
- Comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level revenue-generating strategy
- Can work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while delivering accurate work that drives revenue
- 1+ year experience leading and managing others
- Proactive leader, learner, collaborator, and self-starter with a growth mindset
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage many projects at once
- Has a whatever it takes, solution-based approach to problem-solving
- Event Planning experience, highly preferred
We are a great company to work for and we are hiring!
The Recruiting Team
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Head Of Marketing Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.