Responsible for accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, processing of incoming shipments. Distributes materials, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Requires the ability to effectively build rapport with both internal and external customers.
- Requires a positive attitude and ability to function both independently and in a team setting.
- Must possess strong mathematical aptitude.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with regard to the essential functions of the position.
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of prior warehouse experience.
- Prior forklift experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and/or pull 50 lbs.
- Requires visual, hearing, and speech acuity.
- Requires the ability to stand and walk long distances for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and elements, noise, and fumes.
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM