The Recruiting Division Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Superintendent is responsible for the development of scope of work, management of construction workflow, and final quality control of all rehabilitation and turn of vacant homes within the designated portfolio.
This position reports directly to the Senior Superintendent and works collaboratively with many constituents across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel
· Create, maintain and manage project plans and schedules for rehabilitation and turn work for all vacant homes in the designated portfolio
· Anticipate and resolve project issues and schedule difficulties; escalating when necessary
· Direct and oversee the work performed by both in house technicians and external vendor resources
· Maintain accurate and current records of all rehabilitation and turn projects
· Actively report project issues, delays, status updates and completion to Senior Supervisor
· Proactively participate (with current and accurate information) in weekly status meetings
· Develop scope of work project plans for rehabilitation projects
· Develop scope of work project plans for all turns
· Mentor and inspire direct reports by setting expectations, consistent communication, and one-on-one development
· Act with integrity and demonstrate support for TAHs values and employees
· Conduct quality control inspections on all fieldwork in progress
· Complete initial closeout for all turn and rehabilitation projects ensuring that they meet TAH quality standards
· Knowledge of Yardi accounting platform a major plus
· Takes ownership of work product and delivers within tight deadlines
· Ability to work well under pressure, self-manage, and set an example for others
· Experience managing complex projects through to successful completion
· Track record of building respectful relationships with both internal and external team members, vendors, direct reports, leadership, etc.
· Passionate problem solver who is proactive, reliable, and resourceful
· Track record of fostering a collaborative team environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Unrelenting attention to detail with an eye for accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
The Recruiting DivisionWhy Work Here?
Exciting Award Winning Company that is growing at an explosive rate with an excellent culture, benefits and more!
Real EstateView all jobs at The Recruiting Division