Implementation Consultant (P2P)
The P2P Implementation Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of the portal solution to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same. The consultant will customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well as:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform Implementation Planning Sessions (IPS) during pre-sales cycle.
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modification requirements to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Prepare statement of work and estimate costs for professional services required during implementation.
- Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for best practices and lessons learnt from prior implementations.
- Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for global business rules including tax, banking, address, documents, validations, etc.
- Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for ERP specific business rules (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for Industry specific business rules (Healthcare, Airline, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.)
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
- Develop detailed plan of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
- Support the internal Project Management and Implementation Practice with pre-sales support, functional architecture work, spot consulting, solution reviews and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners and colleagues..
A minimum of seven years’ progressive industry experience.
- 7+ years consulting experience with multiple ERPs, specifically with MDM, Vendor Master, and P2P (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of supplier information management processes and best practices.
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of multiple modules in addition to Production Planning
- Expertise in the integration of supplier information management systems with multiple ERPs.
- Understanding technical concepts and how integration works including but not limited to batch data processing, SOAP and REST APIs, Single Sign On (SAML 2.0), and emails.
- S4/HANA knowledge a plus
- Travel: Yes – Up-to 50%
- Work requires meetings in multiple time zones during the day.
Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:
· Demonstrated experience in defining scope, vision; requirements analysis and documentation
· Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs verbally, in writing, and graphically (PowerPoints, Flowcharts)
· Experienced in Project Management process, methods, and tools; Experience writing detailed project plans using MS Excel or Project
· Must be able to work in a time-critical environment and be decisive when faced with complex problems
· Strong professional skills, including delegation, negotiation, prioritization and load balancing; Solid, demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Must be able to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
· Ability to lead a meeting, with multiple stakeholders in a small or large setting with a mix of resources who are remote or onsite.
The Recruiting Division