Are you Ready To Work? Looking for a role that starts immediately? If you have a passion for helping others and empowering them to feel more confident and optimistic, then this might be the job for you.
We're searching for a dynamic individual who brings energy, polished communication abilities, a proactive personality, coupled with superior people skills. Show case your customer service strength and innate ability for outbound tele-sales as our next Engagement Specialist.
If you're looking for a meaningful position where you will make a direct and positive impact in the lives of others, you'll enjoy this position. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are alike, and you bring a flexible, “go with the flow” attitude, then we want to hear from you.
- Start as soon as SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking energetic and charismatic, early career professionals with 1+ years of call center, customer service, tele-sales experience, where you have had monthly target goals and metrics. Join a fast-growing team in this is a great opportunity and jump onboard to showcase your skill, as well as develop your career within the company.
Working with the leader in Tele-Behavioral Healthcare, your role will be mission critical, helping to empower the lives of millions, as you leverage established conversation guides to engage, connect and educate health plan members.
With corporate HQ in NYC, we’re expanding! This role will start working remotely, during these days of Covid-19, and then shift to working on-site at a brand new, state-of-the-art Engagement Center in Sunrise, FL.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Excellent comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k) and incentives!
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience of inside sales / call center and/or customer service center role
- Experience making outbound calls and meeting monthly goals / calling metrics
- Healthcare industry preferred
- Spanish Bi-lingual is a plus and moves your resume to the top of the stack!
- Excellent verbal communication skills – ability to clearly articulate complex information to varied constituencies
- Empathetic and sincere, superior rapport building skills
- Excellent people skills
- Adept at learning and using computer systems – familiarity with CRM, Gmail, and auto dialer tools
- Proficiency with managing phone conversation and navigating computer tools simultaneously and seamlessly
- Self-motivated team player with multitasking abilities
- Proven sales results and selling skills
- Superior customer service delivery skills
- Organized self-starter
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Focused, driven to achieve
The Recruiting Division
Why Work Here?
The Recruiting Division has been retained by the hiring company to help hire this position. Relocation assistance is on the table.