The Recovery Clinic is seeking a full-time Director of Outpatient Services to join our dynamic team of mental health and addiction professionals. The individual selected for this position will provide overall leadership of all outpatient services which includes individual and family psychotherapy, group therapy, psychological evaluation services, and training and supervision to pre-licensed clinicians and trainees. We are seeking a flexible, motivated, compassionate, collegial mental health professional who has an interest in working with substance abuse, eating disorders, and co-occurring mental health disorders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall clinical quality of all Outpatient Services including implementation of new programs and services, fidelity of program goals and objectives, and overall training of outpatient clinical staff.
- Responsible for Outpatient Program census and continued growth of new intakes and Outpatient services.
- Assists with implementation and communication of productivity goals for Outpatient services.
- Oversees compliance of all Outpatient services and is a member of quality control committee
- Provides clinical supervision and management of all Post-docs, Outpatient clinical staff, and trainees.
- Oversees Outpatient Assessment center and works with Director of Intensive Services to ensure smooth process for all internal and external referrals.
- Facilitates all Outpatient program meetings and participates in Intensive program meetings.
- Provides back up for Treatment Director when Intensive Program clinical coverage is needed.
- Works closely with Director of Intensive Services to ensure integration of Intensive and Outpatient service lines and seamless client experience
- Serve a diverse range of clients providing individual and group therapy.
- Conduct psychological assessments, write integrated reports, and provide appropriate feedback.
- Complete appropriate paperwork in compliance with the timelines set by appropriate oversight bodies.
- Hold a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
- Licensed in the state of Minnesota or ability to become licensed
- Experience in substance abuse, eating disorders, and co-occurring mental health disorders
- Training in trauma-informed treatment
Please send the following by October 15th, 2019:
- Cover letter outlining interest in the position.
- Current Curriculum Vita
- Three professional references (name, telephone number, email address)
The Recovery Clinic LLC
Why Work Here?The Recovery Clinic (TRC) is an outpatient mental health care system focused on providing high-quality behavioral health services to individuals struggling with addiction, eating disorders, and co-occurring disorders. TRC also partners with Kodiak Recovery, which is an intensive outpatient treatment center for individuals with addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Be a part of a team truly making a difference in the lives of those struggling with substance use and other challenging health conditions.