Do you get excited by producing content that brings a brand, culture, values, and customer voice to life through audio (e.g. podcasts), video, and other formats? Does creating the perfect lighting, trying out a new camera angle, exploring new ideas and tools, and editing your creation into an impactful media experience get you energized? And do you want to directly contribute to the ongoing success of a thriving organization and grow with the company?
If so, and you’d like to make a long-term home in an organization that deeply cares about both employees and customers, you may be a great fit to produce incredible content as our Creative Manager. This is a brand new role, so you'd get to help define it, build a studio, and establish our digital media production from the ground up. You would turn big picture concepts from team collaboration and the Director of Marketing into engaging content that carries the existing voice and brand of The Receptionist, personally handling all aspects of ideation, media creation, production, and editing. From there, you’ll work with our Digital Campaigns Manager to capture the hearts and minds of our target audiences by getting your masterpieces in front of the right eyes on social media and a variety of other distribution platforms. And you would make a difference and be highly valued for your work.
The Receptionist, located in the RiNo district in Denver, CO, is the industry-leading, cloud-based Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that automates visitor check-in and helps reduce the chaos of the modern front office. Companies around the world trust our efficient, secure solution to create a great first impression and connect employees with their visitors. The Receptionist for iPad is in use in more than 3,000 locations in 35 countries around the globe, including with companies such as Yahoo, ADP, TripAdvisor, and Sphero.
What you can expect from us:
- A commitment to professional development and support of your growth.
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- Hard work, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, driven, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and values contributions from each team member. No gossip. No BS. No buzzwords.
- Flexible hours from a combination of work environments including work-from-home in addition to a premier co-working space (Industry Denver), with outstanding amenities (e.g., recreation, cafe, networking, etc.). We track accomplishments and contributions – not hours in the office or number of vacation days taken.
- Competitive compensation package including unlimited PTO; conference, technology, and travel stipends; and excellent coverage for health, dental, and vision.
- Free lunches and a robust “snack vault.” We don’t want anyone to be hungry.
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Leveraging your expertise, creativity, initiative, and technical skills (photography, video, audio, editing, and ideally graphic design), to bring the existing voice, brand, and messaging of The Receptionist to life.
- Produce content that wows and engages our target audiences in the form of weekly audio and video podcasts, full-length onsite client testimonials, photography and design for social media several times per week, product updates, and how to videos.
- Continuously growing your expertise by staying on top of tools, best practices and industry, media, and marketing trends.
- Thriving in our fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment, and assisting in other marketing, customer support, and company activities as needed.
- Demonstrating your alignment with our core values that is the FABRIC of everything we do: fun, authentic, bold, respect, innovative, and collaborative.
- Laughing daily
- Strong experience ideating, creating, producing, and editing photography, audio, video and other content for businesses (B2B SaaS start-up environment a plus), using the Adobe Suite, camera equipment, and understand lighting and photo editing.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Wordpress, and design skills strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (especially marketing or creative design emphasis) strongly preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
** For even more information, check out:
• The FAQ page: https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/#/
• The Careers page on our website for more information on our culture, values, benefits, and organization as a whole: https://thereceptionist.com/our-story/careers/
The Receptionist is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws