Senior Endpoint Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Senior Endpoint Engineer you will provide advanced administration and technical support for The RealReal's centralized endpoint environment. You'll support mission critical services for 4,000 devices on both iOS and Windows using WorkspaceOne. You'll help design, implement, and manage ongoing endpoint configurations maintenance of the endpoint infrastructure. Using your expert level knowledge of endpoint devices, mobility systems and security you'll assure excellent end to end coverage.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- As the subject matter expert you will design, configure, administer, build, and support WorkspaceONE
- Deploy, maintain, monitor, and patch Windows 10/11 and iOS devices using a zero touch deployment solution across all device types
- Manage privileged access using policies and controls deploying profiles, apps, and compliance rules
- Provide Tier 3 support and training to the IT Service Desk team as necessary
- Facilitate enterprise wireless and VPN integration for mobile devices
- Provide enterprise Apple Device Enrollment Program - development and support
- Upgrade and patch MDM managed applications within specified timeframes
- Follow The RealReal's change management process for all changes to production systems, including documentation of all changes made to systems
- As issues arise, troubleshoot complex problems with solutions that solve and prevent similar problems from repeating
- Ensure engineered solutions are designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, bringing in key stakeholders where needed
- Partner with Information security on Compliance and security projects (internal scans, audits)
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of relevant experience in an endpoint solution capacity
- 3+ years experience using VMWare's Workspace ONE (AirWatch or other related platforms)
- Understanding of Enterprise Mobility and Windows server infrastructure - AD,DNS,DHCP, Azure AD configuration and administration
- Advanced PowerShell or Python scripting experience
- Understanding of certificate based authentication
- Expert knowledge deploying, maintaining, troubleshooting Windows 11 and iOS devices
- Experience delivering Apple Device Enrollment Program - DEP development and support
- Strong understanding of the Windows desktop architecture, packaging, scripting and automated deployment tools, group policies and how they translate into endpoint solutions
- Experience with Identity providers (i.e. Okta, OneLogin) and their integration with endpoint platforms
- Understanding of basic network concepts
- strong diagnostic and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- WorkspaceONE or AirWatch certification a bonus
Want to learn more about our team at The RealReal? Check out our Technology & Product Blog!
GHR5846 #LI-KC41 #LI-Hybrid
The RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
EngineeringView all jobs at The RealReal