Sales Account Manager (Account Luxury Manager)
- $1,500 Monthly
The RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods. Through our work, we are committed to contributing to a sustainable future, both for fashion and for our employees. Authenticity is a core component of our business; we value it in our products and we celebrate it across our teams by encouraging every TRR employee to bring their REAL authentic selves to work each day. We're hiring, and we'd love for you to join our dynamic team!
Our team is growing at The RealReal, and we're seeking experienced salespeople to help drive repeat consignment business. The Account Luxury Manager (ALM) is a key Outside Sales role that drives repeat business by acquiring consigned items from our existing clients within an assigned territory. If you're customer-obsessed and self-motivated to "win" in an in-home appointment based, quota-driven sales environment, this could be the perfect fit!
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Connect with established clients to re-engage and drive consignment activity through daily outreach and in-home appointments
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing team
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new business
- Procure consigned goods from clients and ship to ecommerce centers on their behalf
- Outreach daily to existing clients
- Provide an outstanding client experience
- Review contract with clients
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury, while utilizing internal tools and resources
- Partner with Consignor Relations team to proactively resolve client issues or concerns
- Regularly spend more than 50% in the field building client relationships and acquiring consigned items
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of proven success in a direct sales role or a quota-carrying retail role
- Ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust and credibility with clients
- Proficiency and comfortability using software such as G-Suite, Email, SalesForce, CRM
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week and occasionally work off-hours as required by clientele
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- A solutions-focused mentality with a growth mindset
- Adaptability and openness to change
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must live and regularly meet with clients in person anywhere within assigned territory
- A current, valid driver's license (except in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Chicago markets)
- Car insurance that meets or exceeds local requirements
- A satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Ability to travel more than 50% within designated market
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
- Account management experience
- Experience working in luxury environments
- $55,000 base salary plus uncapped commission
- $1,500/month commission + additional $500 bonus potential (at target) - top performers earning over $2,500/month
- Annual Elite Club Trip for top performers
- Monthly sales competitions (i.e. cash | prizes | site credit | stock)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock at discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Discretionary Time Off (DTO) & 9 Paid Holidays
- Up to 40 hours of paid time off is available to cover missed shifts following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis
The expected salary for this role is $55,000. To determine starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate's skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. Additionally, salary is just one component of TRR's total rewards package. Depending on role, employees may also be eligible for a bonus program, incentive pay and benefits.
GH R7853 #LI-LZ49 #LI-Hybrid
The RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 30 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories-including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home-in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our twelve shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here .
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The RealRealOakland, CA
BusinessView All The RealReal Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.