- Expired: September 28, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have a passion for making facilities look presentable, neat and clean we have a fun team you can be a part of. If you work independently with a pride in your work we would love to work with you.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Clean and maintain (refill, stock, vacuuming/sweeping/mopping, general cleaning, empty trash and recyclables, etc.):
- Work supplies
- Conference rooms
- Patio Area
- Smoke break areas
- Water coolers (refill as needed)
- Provide general janitorial support, helping the Facilities Manager with tasks/setups upon request
- Prepare coffee upon request; providing support to help enhance the consignor and customer experience
What You Bring To The Role
- 2-3 years' experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 20 lbs. and stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Schedule requirement: TBD
The RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Real EstateView all jobs at The RealReal