Job Title: Executive Recruitment Analysis, and Policy Services (Part-time)
Position: 1-year base w/four-year option
Start Date: Must be willing to start December 14, 2019
Location: Washington, DC (Federal Trade Commission Headquarters- FTC)
Salary: Great Pay
Contract: Yes (Part-time 1248 hours yearly)
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to pass a NACI background check
The Ravens Group, Inc. is in an active bidding process for this position which is contingent upon The Ravens Group, Inc. being awarded the contract.
We are seeking an Executive Recruitment Analysis, and Policy Services (Part-time) to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires. The contractor shall provide support services from administrative and professional Human Resources personnel to support simple to complex HR actions, as well as ancillary support services. Support services include (depending on the labor categories) research and analysis of data, database input, a basic understanding of information technology, quality control for system support, as well as support for special projects. Services shall be performed in support of the Human Capital Management Office (HCMO) division within the FTC. Additional support services may be added throughout the performance of this contract
- In consultation with managers, develop and post job opportunity announcements via USA Staffing automated recruitment system.
- Development position descriptions for executive-level positions.
- Draft executive core qualifications narratives, recommend queries responses regarding executive core competencies and qualifications.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and technical support to FTC’s performance review board.
- Develop audits, reporting, and Executive Review Board (ERB) requirements
- Maintain Executive and Schedule C System (ESCS) database
- Full-life cycle recruiting.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of directly related progressively responsible experience performing the foregoing functions. An additional four years of directly related experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Policy Services
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: To be considered for the position you must complete the full questionnaire prior to submitting a resume to this position. Only completed questionnaires will be considered.