Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii (United States Department of Agriculture- USDA)
POP: 3-year base
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to pass a NACI Background Investigation
The Ravens Group, Inc. is in an active bidding process for this position which is contingent upon The Ravens Group, Inc. being awarded the contract.
Definitions ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records, and payroll. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Possess valid state-issued drivers license
- Proficient in word processing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and OneNote, Access
- Ability to use e-mail and internet browsers i.e., Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operating small office machines, such as calculators, fax machines, scanning devices, postage meters, and copy machines
- Knowledgeable and experienced in general office procedures, such as preparing reports, spreadsheets, and filing. Knowledgeable and experienced with certified mail and return-receipt mail procedures
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the various shipping and postal procedures
- Capable of working independently;
- Possess basic and courteous telephone skills
- Ability to learn and assist with entering and maintaining information in the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) software such as Protracts, Toolkit, Conservation Desktop and Performance Results System.