Remote Position - Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're interested in working for a company that pays well, and provides a career, read below. This is an optional work from home / remote position. Some of our offices do have occasional office meetings.
This is our busiest time of the year. We fully train, so no experience is required for this position. Vaccinations are not required.
We are currently looking to hire a new appointment setter / consultant. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
What is in it for you?
- Weekly Advances and Bonuses (65k plus first year average income
- Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Full Training
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- An ability to self-monitor progress against project goals and employ corrective actions as necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Business, Sales, Customer Service and Management background a definite asset
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR
The Ralston Partners
BusinessView all jobs at The Ralston Partners