Benefits Representative - Customer Service Experience
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring for individuals who have a background in either customer service, finance, or sales. If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, feel free to apply.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
We are looking to add 8 new members to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools. We provide leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation (Our reps make between $60,000-$70,000 annually)
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
We have handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR
The Ralston Partners
BusinessView all jobs at The Ralston Partners