Appointment Setter - Hiring This Week
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're interested in working for a company that pays well, and provides a career, read below.
We are currently looking to hire a new appointment setter / consultant. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
This is our busiest time of the year. We fully train, so no experience is required for this position.
If you are the following, then we'd love to meet you:
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- Sales experience is a huge plus. You will be consulting with potential clients
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Cool things about the position:
- No experience necessary
- Entry level position
- Our reps average 40k-70k first year based on commission
- Training provided
- Advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay and weekly bonuses
We are looking for an honest, hard working individual that we can fully train. We offer weekly pay, daily training and bonuses. If you are looking to start a new career, apply now! I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Powered by JazzHR
The Ralston Partners
BusinessView all jobs at The Ralston Partners