The Rainmaker Institute is looking for a self-driven, detail-oriented individual to create and manage client electronic newsletter marketing services. The Electronic Newsletter Marketing Specialist must be highly organized and committed to providing exceptional client service - a definite people person! Client relationship-building experience is a must, as you will speak with clients on a regular basis. Excellent oral and written skills are required. Basic project management experience is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the ongoing creation, updating, maintenance, and scheduling of 60 monthly electronic newsletters and their corresponding lists.
· Working with copywriters and graphic designers to coordinate needed components.
· Communicating with our clients on a consistent basis and providing email marketing expertise.
· Scheduling and hosting conference calls to initiate the project.
· Reporting monthly statistics and ways to improve those results to the client.
· Constant Contact or email marketing platform experience required.
· Extremely detail oriented.
· Highly organized.
· Experience with customer service, client-facing.
· Strong communication skills; comfortable talking to clients over the phone or via email.
· Knowledge of MS Office and Basecamp, Teamwork or other project management software.
Beyond the Resume, What We Look For
We select people who are bright, talented and passionate about their work! We look for people who love to continually learn new things and improve their skill set. We are creative and resourceful digital marketers who appreciate people with a good attitude and great energy.
We help attorneys grow their law firms using a variety of custom techniques including websites, content marketing, social media marketing, PPC, SEO, e-newsletters, lead conversion software, intake training, and onsite marketing and management consulting.