Chief Financial Officer
The Radiology Group Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead our company! You will help develop and execute the company's strategy and direction.
- Must have at least 15 years of CFO experience
- Must have experience in the healthcare field (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- Must understand insurance billing and RCM processes
- Must have experience in dealing with private equity firms
- Must have strategy experience with appropriate forecasting, budgeting, as well as financial preparation statements
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary $160k Base with potential additional income with bonus based off EBIDTA calculation annually, there is also a possibility of vested equity schedule after 2 years of satisfactory employment.
The Radiology Group
The Radiology Group began with the vision of Dr. Anand Lalaji, a radiologist who sought to change the way on-site and teleradiology companies offer their services. TRG is flexible, innovative – and rooted in providing optimal patient care by utilizing top-of-the-line industry technology.
3475 Piedmont RoadAtlanta, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Radiology Group