Inside Sales Representative B2B
The RPM Groups Ottawa, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Reps
The ideal candidates will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the desire to reach high performance goals. This position will provide internal support to the sales teams as well as external support to our customers. The successful candidates will manage contracts, and aid on product transitions.
As an important member of our sales and customer support team, will maintain amicable and pleasant relationships with clients, field questions and concerns about our products. In addition, excellent interpersonal skills, computer skills, and good writing skills are necessary.
We seek enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our organization
- Developing and nurturing relationships with customers
- Developing and increasing sales with customers
- Collecting new customer information
- Inputting orders
- Providing support to clients
- Overseeing order fulfillment
- Training, developing and directing sales associates
· The ability to liaise effectively with customers
· The ability to answer a high volume of phone calls & customer inquiries.
· The ability to multitask and prioritize in an efficient manner
· The ability to provide a variety of administrative and computer software skills
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Organizational and communication skills
· The ability to work as part of a team
• Available to work full time Monday to Friday
• Excellent active listening and communication skills
• Customer passionate about providing customer support and sales solutions
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
• Computer skills and comfort working with wireless devices
• Punctual and positive
Apply today to be contact by our Recruiter
The RPM Groups
BusinessView all jobs at The RPM Groups