Salesforce Administrator - Experienced
The RBL Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Full Time Salesforce Administrator to join our team! Flexibility with our employees is a huge benefit we offer as well our full benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Life.
Note before you apply:
- Proven success as a Salesforce Administrator with 3+ years experience
- Must be comfortable working remotely, and have a quiet space to work and take zoom calls.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage overall architecture and daily administration of Salesforce application within RBL. (including dashboards, reports, process builder, workflows and customizations)
- Conduct training for Salesforce users across RBL
- Consult with Sales and Marketing business teams, tech team to gather requirements on new features.
- Develop and test customizations to Salesforce database structure, process automation, and user interfaces to help users reach their goals more efficiently
- Execute Salesforce system administration tasks, i.e., provisioning new users, setting up permissions, resetting passwords
- Run and evaluate user tests to enhance usability and user experience of database systems
- Answer end user questions and troubleshoot complex issues as needed
- Provide business analysis for design, process and operational improvements
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable working remotely and taking zoom meetings
- Advanced Knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms (Salesforce Administrator Certification helpful, but not required)
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience managing multiple systems
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Good communication and project-management skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job-related major field of study
- Knowledge of Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud or other CMS and marketing automation applications is a plus
- This position has a regular full-time schedule with a normal workweek of Monday through Friday. There may be a need for occasional work after hours or weekends.
The RBL Group is a leader in the Human Capability field with exciting growth prospects in digital, diagnostics, development and consulting solutions. Our team operates remotely across our global footprint, with headquarters in Provo, Utah. Our clients are top executives and HR Leaders at Fortune 500 companies, worldwide.
The RBL Group
180 North University Ave Suite 270 ProvoPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Full Time Salesforce Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.