If you are interested in working in the cannabis industry, we are looking for a junior paralegal to assist our cannabis law firm & licensing group. You must have some project management experience and we strongly prefer a candidate with a Bachelors Degree from a reputable university.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings and client needs
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field. Paralegal certificate required.
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented