The Puzzle Group is a Law & Consulting Firm focused on Municipal Licensing in Southern California. Our expertise includes governmental affairs, municipal and land use law, drafting ordinances, obtaining municipal licenses for dispensary and other uses, preparing winning merit based applications, transactional law specific to cannabis including negotiating leases for cannabis facilities, operating agreements for cannabis businesses, state licensing and litigation.
We are seeking a motivated and resourceful Administrative Assistant to join. help, develop, and coordinate the business! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- copying and scanning documents
- Receive and send mail
- Perform all other office tasks
- Prefer College Graduate
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- professional demeanor when interacting with the public (whether by phone, email or in person)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative Curiosity
Bachelors Degree preferred, previous experience with a law firm preferred. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground level with a law firm pushing forward in a novel area of municipal law that has a proven track record in cannabis licensing. Benefits offered after mandatory probationary period.