Senior Workday Analyst
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Comfortable working a hybrid schedule
- 2-5 years within a healthcare environment
- 3-5 years Information Systems analyst experience
- Knowledge of Business Analyst practices. Preferably a Workday Business Analyst
- Must have experience implementing the Workday system as well management of the application
- Advanced documentation skills, critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Functional expertise in Human Resources and/or Payroll (Preferred candidate will have experience in both functional areas). Experience with HCM, Recruiting and Learning implementations is a big plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, including system integration experience with Coupa or similar system a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance, including system integration with Strata, OnBase or similar system a plus.
- Knowledge and hands-on with EIBs, Report writer, Calculated Fields, Integrations, Security and Migrations is a plus
- Knowledge of operational excellence and adherence to SLAs and metrics for incidents and requests.
- Familiarity with ITSM tools and change management procedures (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Experience in agile methodologies preferred
- High level understanding of database structures, with ability to execute basic data queries and create reports.
- Partner with business stakeholders and project team to understand requirements and provide best practices recommendations.
- Leads vendor selection efforts (RFP) including requirements gathering scoring and vendor selection
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow solutions and issues.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and delivering solutions to support ERP customers.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with minimal supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and identifies areas for improvement/innovation.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and interacts with hospital medical, technical and business personnel.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
Benefits provided by Projex group while on assignment!
- 401k Matching
- Health insurance contribution
Powered by JazzHR
The Projex GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.