Quality Engineer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The main function of a quality engineer is to research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret blueprints, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• May write training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities.
• May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
• Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 2-4 years experience required.
The Productivity Team
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?