Quality Engineer (Remote)
Automotive experience is a plus.
- Review 100% of Pareto of issues and document/map back to the CLL/CAD drawings in all departments
- Review/validate baselines provided
- Review QLS data to identify top issues affecting performance gap
- Review repair data for top items being repaired
- Update schematics of connections, routes, grounds and studs affecting performance
- Identify total number of electrical connections to be made both inside and outside of plant ensuring connections can be made
- Review control point allocations, work element sheets and dance steps to ensure measurements are correlated to first run indicators
- Map all issues to base department, zones, and workstations
- Analyze workstations using work element sheets and dance steps to ensure repeatedly performing task to improve performance (train operator on the job)
- Evaluate value add, non-value add and other SQDCME issues
- Review wiring for zero push outs and all modules supplier quality provided by STA
- Improve performance related issues by improving workstations. If issues remain perform design analysis to determine root causes (note: these issues usually take more time to solve and may require plant management resources to resolve)
- Update control plan to deliver zero defects
- Periodic job observations to monitor the new proposed solutions to ensure consistency of the application
- Locations will be:
Kansas City, MO
The Productivity TeamChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.