Primrose Schools is seeking a sales driven manager to help lead a team to meet enrollment goals in a private school setting. A love of sales and relationships is a MUST for this position!
• Set enrollment goals in conjunction with the Executive Director
• Develop and implement strategies to meet the goals.
• Manage all areas of enrollment.
• Coordinate outreach and marketing activities in conjunction with the Executive Director and Owner.
The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of Primrose Schools or a private preschool setting and and be well-versed in current educational practices and methods. Experience working in a Primrose School or admissions of a private school with collaborative decision making processes is preferred.
• Ability to speak fluently about Primrose education in various contexts
• Excellent communication skills: clear, articulate, professional in speaking and writing
• Comfort in speaking to small and large groups
• Excellent organizational skills: able to set priorities and achieve them, able to keep cognizant of many processes going on simultaneously
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Excellent computer skills including database and spreadsheets
• Ability to work well with others and with volunteers • Ability to delegate and supervise tasks • Friendly, warm, courteous, good listening skills
• Enjoys meeting people, personable yet professional in demeanor, especially on the phone and in personal meetings. Ability to establish immediate rapport
• Marketing and advertising skills
• Ability to meet enrollment goals
Tasks: Introduction of Prospective Parents
• Remain contact person for parents throughout inquiry and admissions procedures
• Give initial introduction to Primrose education to prospective parents through open houses, individual tours, and special events Admissions Work with New Families
• Notify parent of receipt of application
• Review and screen applications, gathering needed information from parent, counselors, and specialists •
Stay aware of process throughout by updating entries in software and files •
• Set up waiting list interviews and maintain contact with families on the list • Develop new procedures as needed in conjunction with the Executive Director Re-enrollment and Sibling Enrollment
• Notify current families of deadlines and follow through with the process
• Identify enrollment needs, target specific group areas in which to solicit interest in the school
• Arrange for teachers to participate in external enrollment events • Participate in greeting visitors to the school Exit Interviews
• Oversee communication with former families including maintaining a social connection
• Analyze exit interviews to identify attrition patterns and communicate findings to administration,
• Attend weekly Administrative Staff meetings
• Develop an Enrollment committee to conduct exit interviews and assist with enrollment tasks, events, etc.
• Attend other meetings that may be pertinent to enrollment Additional tasks
• Maintain supplies of enrollment materials
• Maintain information on prospective families •