Sales Representative - No Cold Calling #DP01
The Price Group Sherwood, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a final expense agent, you are in control. At Senior Life Insurance Company, we focus on providing people with final expense services to help them with peace of mind when a loved one has passed. Whether your goal is to spend more time with your family, travel the world, or build a financial legacy, we have the tools you need to make even your biggest dreams into a reality.
We want you to be a part of our family culture and we offer:
• Unlimited and exclusive leads sent straight to your phone.
• A 100% health benefit plan available for you and your family.
• Guidance and counsel from our executive leadership team including the owner and founder of the company.
• Five different income streams with same day pay as well as stock ownership to reward your entrepreneurial efforts
• A family environment where agent success is the priority
• The choice between field sales, telesales, or a combination of both.
• A fulfilling career helping people in their moment of greatest need.
What is required?
• Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Agents must be coachable
• Agents must be reliable and responsible
• Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
• College degree or higher education
• Formal sales training
• Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.
Offers extensive support, mentorship, and training; but experience in the following areas is a plus:
Life insurance, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, and mortgage sales.
The Price GroupWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company that is expanding in multiple states. This is a chance to grow with a company.
Our President and CEO spent years in the field as final expense life insurance agents. In 2000, they were so successful they were able to purchase an insurance company and renamed it Senior Life Insurance Company. At the time, we were licensed in just six states. Today, we are licensed in 40 states plus Washington DC and on pace to be nationwide. Our company was created by agents, for agents, to allow them to succeed. We were created with an agent's perspective so regardless of what your goals are, whether it's to be an individual producer, or to grow a large organization, we've been in your shoes. We can help show you how to create the business you dream about!