The Plus Group is looking for a Punjabi speaking Medical Call Center Representatives to work in their client’s site, a healthcare facility in Marysville, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and assess telephone inquiries, perform telephone triage and provide information professionally and with exemplary customer service.
- Follow up on patient no shows and recalls.
- Accurate data entry of patient information and records. Reporting to appropriate individual.
- Respond to patient’s needs within scope of practice in support for Provider, basic patient care.
- Other administrative and clinical duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a call center representative. Strong communication skills (oral and written), professional phone demeanor and the ability to type and navigate a computer while speaking on the phone are very important to the success of the job.
- Bilingual in Punjabi required
- Current AHA CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Medical experience and medical terminology is strongly preferred.
Please note: These positions will initially be mainly in a clerical/phone room environment and are temp-to-hire. Depending on skill level and the facility’s need, position may include clinical duties.
Pay rates for these positions will depend on experience and bilingual ability.
Call or text at 530.671.1111 to find out how to apply.