Client Executive - Property & Casualty Insurance
- Posted: over a month ago
The Plexus Groupe — rewarded Best Places to Work in Insurance — is looking for candidates who dream big. We have an opening for a Client Executive – Property & Casualty in our Deer Park, IL office.
Do you enjoy strategizing with clients on best-in-class solutions? Do you want to be part of a company growing faster than ever? If so, you will want to consider this rare opportunity!
Leader of a client service team dedicated to servicing a client portfolio consisting of large, complex Insureds who possess unique risk characteristics, while expanding the relationships by upselling additional products and services. Perform according to Plexus quality standards and management goals. This position involves frequent interaction with multiple clients, a wide range of carriers in the global marketplace, coordination with The Plexus Groupe management, orchestrating The Plexus Groupe resources such as Claims Advocacy, Plexus Global Network and Management Liability, directing the client service team including the Client Manager(s) and Client Coordinator(s), and engaging with other outside parties as necessary to provide exceptional customer service.
- Serve as an ambassador of Plexus to our clients, trading partners and industry connections.
- Responsible for the maintenance, service, insurance placement and coverage analysis for new and existing clients.
- Prepare renewal presentations, stewardship reports and strategy planning documents to support overall relationship building for assigned Clients.
- Responsible for identifying cutting edge solutions that improve our clients’ balance sheet and protect their assets.
- Provide detailed coverage analysis of existing and prospective client’s insurance programs and identify on-going product enhancements throughout life of client.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with contracted and open access insurance carriers (key trading partners) and intermediaries, have a complete understanding of the abilities and services provided by each. Continuously seek to identify vendors who bring new services that could be of benefit to Plexus and its clients.
- Specific product knowledge of loss sensitive programs including high deductibles, self-insured retentions, retrospectively rated schemes and alternative risk financing arrangements.
- Contribute to and participate in The Plexus Groupe capabilities presentations to potential clients.
- Awareness of middle market insurance programs for all lines of coverage.
- Review contracts and other legal documents to provide feedback and advice to clients on insurance-related issues.
- Generate ideas and give suggestions to the executive management team regarding professional standards and productivity matters.
- Responsible for delivering financial analytics to clients including loss trending and development reports.
- Arrange and participate in claims review meetings.
- Assist management with planning and long-range Property & Casualty Practice and/or specific client-focused strategies.
- Travel locally or long distance to meet with clients as is necessary.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of Client Managers and Client Coordinators including service planning, strategy, accounting, and general service issues with clients.
- Identify exposures of clients and recommend appropriate action and/or insurance products.
- Provide consulting and coverage analysis services in the form of due diligence activities including coverage and cost comparisons, limits of liability benchmarking data, risk transfer financial projections and utilize information from established partnerships to aid in the acquisition of new client relationships.
- Review and analyze claims information and advise clients appropriately.
- Review high visibility or complex policies and endorsements upon receipt to ensure the correct coverage wordings have been issued by the insurance company.
- BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- 7 -10 years of client management and/or coverage placement experience.
- Complete understanding of insurance principles, processes and products.
- High level understanding of the insurance sales and marketing process.
- Must have advanced problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and direct business activities.
- Self-motivated self-starter able to identify and tackle a variety of issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as in co-ordination with other members of team.
- High level knowledge of computer and word processing programs such as Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), loss forecasting software, agency management systems.
- Property and Casualty Agents license – Illinois.
- ARM, CIC, or CPCU designation(s) preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry client files, multiple proposed documents, etc.
- Ability to read at a distance close to the eyes, with or without correction.
- Ability to hear (with or without mechanical assistance) and sufficient to understand and comprehend individual one-on-one conversations.
- Ability to drive and handle the physical demands of travel.
The Plexus Groupe is driving the next chapter in the insurance industry with innovation, passion, and excellence. If you are looking to make an impact, and if you seek the freedom and flexibility of a progressive firm with the prowess, technology, and resources of an industry leader, we should talk.
PASSION. ALIGNMENT. ACTION.
With offices in Chicago, Dallas, Oklahoma City and Tampa, The Plexus Groupe is a premier insurance and risk management company. We offer our clients innovative insurance strategy and powerful professional resources to protect, preserve, and grow. The Plexus Groupe is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
The Plexus Groupe
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?