Don't get stuck in neutral, rev up your career with Plasman Group. Do you have what it takes to impact major global auto manufacturers? For the Plasman Group and our 4000+ team members, it's all in a day's work. We operate 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally.
When you join Plasman Group, you'll be joining some of the industry's best and brightest. Every day, our team pushes the envelope, developing new techniques and perfecting existing ones. We know it's our employees who drive the company's success and we value their input and personal growth. Our customers rely on us to deliver, and that's a challenge we rise to every day. The evidence is present on our streets, parked in garages and driving through neighborhoods across the globe. Are you ready to steer your next career move? When you join the Plasman Group team, your personal touch extends around the globe, into everything we do.
We are currently seeking experienced Program Managers to join our Corporate Program Management Team. Our Program Managers are experts in their product and work with multiple process experts at our dedicated manufacturing facilities across North America.
The Program Manager champions new product launches from concept to mass production in a dynamic campus style environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the maturation and coordination of process, product design, mold design, paint, chroming, assembly and sequencing in a campus-style environment working with cross-functional teams.
- Apply the gate launch system structured approach to managing new launch programs through multiple production facilities.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships throughout the program lifecycle. Coordinate program activities and information from customer to all appropriate departments.
- Ensure that adequate resources are assigned to all project tasks and identify risks to department managers.
- Participate in feasibility reviews to highlight potential risks and work with the customer to resolve them.
- Ensure that all tasks are progressing as effectively as possible using time bound program timelines and risks are identified and managed.
- Hold & participate in cross-functional team communications meetings on a regular basis (APQP, Gate and launch support reviews).
- Manage internal and customer budget costs. Compile all information on program costs including tooling, gages, fixtures, racks, packaging and assembly equipment and track costs incurred on an ongoing basis. Track program expenditures and report out at Sr. Management reviews.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a recognized Engineering Technical diploma in a related area.Preference for candidates with a University degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 to 7 years' progressive work experience within the area of Program Management.
- Knowledgeable in Integrated Manufacturing and Design related to OEM and Manufacturing facilities, Strong preference for specific knowledge of injection molding, paint, assembly and chroming.
- Expertise with complex injections molded "Class A" surface and/or painted parts preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Excel and Project.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess sound financial and business insights.
- Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions in North America and internationally.
- Access to reliable transportation.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process or have any questions, please contact HR.