The Pineapple School will be opening a brand new campus in March of 2020 at I-10 and Camp Bullis Rd. We are now interviewing candidates for Assistant Teachers and Lead Teachers for all age groups (infants to Pre-K students). This is your opportunity to watch a school grow from the ground up and to be part of something new and exciting!
The Pineapple School abrirá un campus nuevo en marzo de 2020 en la I-10 y Camp Bullis Rd. Estamos empezando a entrevistar candidatos para Asistentes de Maestros/as y Maestros/as Titulares para todos las edades (desde bebés hasta estudiantes de Pre-K). ¡Esta es su oportunidad de ver crecer a una escuela desde cero y ser parte de algo nuevo!
- Fluent in Spanish, verbally and written; Proficient in English
- High school diploma or equivalent; pursuing a Child Development Associates or Bachelor’s in Education a plus
- At least one year of experience in a classroom of young children
- Raised in or otherwise have extensive experience living in a Spanish speaking culture outside of the United States, typically either in Mexico and/or Central and South America
- Stability and professionalism
Duties will consist of:
- Interacting with children in the Spanish language, encouraging their development and exposing them to songs, finger plays, music and dance in Spanish;
- Conducting daily supervision of children’s activities and conducting daily inspection of environment;
- Practicing developmentally appropriate techniques and assisting with implementing the lesson plans;
- Working together with the Lead Teacher to maintain an orderly and clean learning environment;
- Engaging children in a playful learning environment both indoors and outdoors (outdoor playtime consists of two scheduled 45-minute periods each day).
We are looking for individuals who truly enjoy and appreciate young children and have good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish. There are great opportunities for growth within the school for professional candidates who are looking for a life-time career in Early Childhood. For consideration, send resume and salary history. Only serious applicants that meet the minimum requirements need apply.
The Pineapple School does not discriminate in the employment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis that is prohibited by law.