- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, Education or related field (preferred);
- 3+ years of experience working in early learning center/school as an Educator or Administrator;
- 2+ years of experience working in a supervisory role;
- Stability, intelligence and professionalism;
- Computer savvy, a plus;
- A clear background check;
- Working knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Project Approach (preferred);
- Raised in or otherwise have extensive experience living in a Spanish speaking culture outside of the United States, typically either in Mexico and/or Central and South America (preferred);
Duties will consist of:
- Ensuring the School meets the Child Care Minimum Standards at all times, including adequate staffing in classrooms at all times
- Opening or closing the School on a daily basis
- Serving as the person in charge when the Director is not present
- Assisting caregivers with curriculum implementation
- Coaching caregivers on the team to grow them as early childhood professionals
- Assisting the Director and administrative team with day-to-day operational activities
- Helping out in all areas of the center as needed (classrooms, front office, kitchen, laundry, etc.)
- Collecting tuition and fees and documenting payments made
- Assisting teachers and staff with ad hoc needs
- Providing tours to prospective customers
We are looking for an individual who truly enjoys and appreciates young children and who possesses strong management and communication skills in Spanish and English. There are great opportunities for growth within the company for professional candidates seeking a life-time career in Early Childhood. For consideration, please send resume, transcript, salary history and a list of references. Only serious applicants that meet the minimum requirements need apply.
If you are not qualified for this position, we encourage you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be opening a new campus in March of 2020, and will be hiring a brand new team of teachers and assistant teachers.
The Pineapple School es un centro de aprendizaje de educación temprana de inmersión en español que ofrece una educación y atención integral de alta calidad en un entorno seguro y amoroso para niños de 0 a 5 años.