The Pineapple School is a child development center and preschool that provides Spanish language and cultural immersion for children six weeks to five years of age. We are currently looking for a Teacher Assistant for all age groups Preschool classroom at our Camp Bullis Location. This is considered a part time position (approximately 20 hours/week), Monday through Friday, from 1:30pm to 6:15pm. This position reports directly to the Director.
- The Pineapple School will be opening a brand new campus in March of 2020 at I-10 and Camp Bullis Rd. We are now interviewing candidates for Assistant Teachers and Lead Teachers for all age groups (infants to Pre-K students). This is your opportunity to watch a school grow from the ground up and to be part of something new and exciting!
(The Pineapple School abrirá un campus nuevo en marzo de 2020 en la I-10 y Camp Bullis Rd. Estamos empezando a entrevistar candidatos para Asistentes de Maestros/as y Maestros/as Titulares para todos las edades (desde bebés hasta estudiantes de Pre-K). ¡Esta es su oportunidad de ver crecer a una escuela desde cero y ser parte de algo nuevo!)
- 100% fluency in Spanish, verbally and written; Proficient in English
- High school diploma or equivalent; Child Development Associates, a plus
- Experience teaching in a classroom of young children
- Raised in or otherwise have extensive experience living in a Spanish speaking culture outside of the United States, typically either in Mexico and/or Central and South America (preferred)
- Stability and professionalism