The Phoenix - Sober Active Community Denver, CO
- Posted: 3 days ago
Do you eat, sleep and dream Salesforce? Are you an avid problem solver who often finds themselves in the deep caverns of logic behind how something works? Do you get excited about building compelling data visualizations? If you're passionate about recovery from substance use and believe in the power of community, here's an opportunity to use your passion and skills to help a rocket ship of a nonprofit organization shift the tide of substance use in America.
We are looking for a "hands on keyboard" platform analyst to help optimize our Salesforce platform for our staff, members, instructors, volunteers, and more. Salesforce serves as both the primary data warehouse and business intelligence tool for The Phoenix. You'll work cross-functionally with our technology, programming, and operations teams to refine our current data model, process flows, and BI capabilities.
This role has a fast-moving career trajectory as Salesforce makes up the central tenet of the technology infrastructure.
- You have acted as translator of technical problems and solutions for business users
- You have 2-3 years' work experience in a technical capacity
- You have worked on a fast-paced, methodology-driven technology Salesforce implementation team
- You have worked or volunteered with nonprofit organizations
- You have worked with large data sets and are able to summarize data and visualize large volumes of data into relevant insights
- You have the Salesforce Platform Builder certification (the Community Builder and analytics-related certifications are a plus)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE EXPOSURE TO
- A true agile methodology for handling all feedback and new implementations
- Pre-existing Salesforce build of:
- 360 view of our members, donors, volunteers, and staff
- Dynamic and cross-functional analytics dashboards
- Volunteer community tech platform
- A tight-knit committed team that works together and with clear guidance towards goals that they are personally invested in
- Senior architect and director resources who provide vision and guidance towards organization objectives
HOW YOU CONTRIBUTE
- Manage business stakeholders to understand pain points, process gaps and opportunities for optimization
- Research and determine optimum solutions in Salesforce to solve prioritized issues
- Maintain existing platform configurations and build new configurations
- Manage user access and overall permissions
- Manage Analytics Studio dashboards
- Collaborate with impact team to deliver key operating and program insights to leadership team
- Occasionally manage third party vendors who specialize in specific integrations and develop estimates to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Share your unique perspective and opinions to help the team operate and execute better
- Further Phoenix's guiding principles (healing culture, personal growth, professional growth, introspection and humility, being of service)
- Competitive Pay
- Remote and flexible hours
- 403(b) retirement plan with 4% match
- Paid time off (vacation/sick days/skill enhancement days)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Team of rock stars (in our humble opinion)
The Phoenix's mission is to build a sober active community that fuels resilience and harnesses the transformational power of connection so that together we rise, recover, and live. Through activities such as CrossFit, climbing, hiking, yoga, boxing, and meditation, participants build confidence, self-respect, and community. The Phoenix offers free programs for anyone with 48 hours of sobriety, operating in 65 communities across 24 states and for people around the globe virtually. Since 2006, we have served 60,616 individuals.
At Phoenix, we welcome people from all backgrounds, and strive to create a healing-centered environment that allows everyone to bring their authentic selves to the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
The Phoenix - Sober Active Community
BusinessView all jobs at The Phoenix - Sober Active Community