Project Manager - Continuous Improvement
- $70,000 to $77,000 Yearly
You are incredibly detail-oriented, thrive as a team player, and have a strong aptitude for problem-solving. You are a people-oriented project manager who loves to innovate and has the track record to prove it. You are an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You are passionate about recovery from substance use disorder and believe in the power of community. You care about helping to reduce the stigmas around living sober. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly innovative, organized, and loves to solve problems in creative ways. They have a background in operational, programmatic, and technology implementation as well as process management and analysis. This individual will leverage their organizational abilities, unparalleled communication skills, and entrepreneurial talents to optimize processes and systems in order to generate maximum efficiency and impact. If you're excited about working in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment that promotes personal and professional growth, we want to talk to you!
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Analyze internal processes within different departments and create suggestions and solutions to improve efficiency
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks to employees and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage cross-functional relationships with staff and outside contractors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Other duties as assigned
We welcome all great applicants to apply even if you don't have all these preferred attributes
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven value-add work experience in operations, consulting, or process improvements
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with web technologies
- Experience in change management and innovation
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint, Canva, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking, and time management skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and managing technology roll-outs
- Lived experience as a peer in recovery
BENEFITS AND SALARY
- $70,000-$77,000 annually
- 403(b) retirement plan with 4% match
- Paid time off (vacation/sick days/skill enhancement days)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
The Phoenix's mission is to build a sober active community that fuels resilience and harnesses the transformational power of connection so that together we rise, recover, and live. Through activities such as CrossFit, book clubs, rock climbing, art socials, yoga, and meditation, participants build confidence, self-respect, and community. The Phoenix offers free programs for anyone with 48 hours of sobriety, operating in 202 counties across 44 states and for people around the globe virtually. Since 2006, we have served 192,697 individuals.
At The Phoenix, we welcome people from all backgrounds and strive to create a healing-centered environment that allows everyone to bring their authentic selves to the workplace. We seek to create a workplace environment that accurately reflects the diverse communities we serve. We understand that voices of varied experiences and perspectives are central to our mission and our impact. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
The Phoenix - Sober Active CommunityDenver, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.