Collections Specialist - Skip Tracer
- $35,000 to $40,000 Yearly
Top Local Detroit area law firm is looking for a full-time legal Collection Representative and Skip Tracer in one of its many legal departments. The successful Collection Representative candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years legal/collection experience and be Certified FDCPA Compliant. Must have strong organizational and communication skills and must be detail oriented and professional. If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence. The successful Skip Tracer candidate must have a minimum of 2 years skip tracing experience and have solid computer experience. Must have strong organizational and communication skills and must be detail oriented. If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume, in confidence, for a great opportunity in an outstanding work environment.
The hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. The salary range is $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 depending on experience.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
Collection Representative Duties:
- Incoming and outgoing calls to past due debtors and make possible payment arrangements
- Follow up on missed payments
- Process garn disclosures
- Process payments by phone
- Follow up on consent judgments and motion to vacate back from court.
- Preparing checks
- Mailing and tracking garnishments
- Following up with employers and agencies
- Tracking subpoenas and following up
- Reliable and dedicated to taking/making phone calls
Skip Tracer Duties:
- Locate debtors using basic and advanced skip tracing tools
- Identify assets for garnishment and/or execution
- Communicate with third parties for the purpose of acquiring debtors' location and information
- Search private databases, public records and the internet (social media, etc.)
- Review and analyze credit applications and various reports
- Verify debtor information
- Diary debtors' accounts for next action
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations, including FDCPA guidelines
- Comply with all firm policies and procedures
- Must use excellent analytical, research, investigative and organizational skills
The candidate must be very detail oriented; have strong organizational skills; be able to work independently and meet deadlines; have good written and verbal communication skills and must be able to multi-task.
Legal experience is a plus!!!!
Paste your resume here or Attach resume file
The Phillip Charles GroupSouthfield, MI
Finance and InsuranceView All The Phillip Charles Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.