The Phillip Charles Group is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our client's team of Customer Service Representative. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues, and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary along with entering information into a client specific database. Customer Service Representatives are often the first point of contact for customer's product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Hours: Several 8 hour shifts from 8 am - 8 pm Monday – Friday.
Pay: $13-15 depending on experience.
Customer Service Representative Features:
• Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
• Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
• Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
• Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Customer Service Representative Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• High level of professionalism
• Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
• Strong problem solving abilities
Interested and qualified candidates for the Customer Service Representative openings should submit their resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Laura Jian at (248-352-1300) or visit our website at www.pcgcareer.com.
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
Direct Deposit or Pay Card
Paperless Online Time Keeping
Six Paid Holidays
Free Skills Enhancement Programs
Resume Review and Critique
ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Client Company offers Tuition Reimbursement.
About The Phillip Charles Group:
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at The Phillip Charles Group to help you achieve more.