Provide superior customer service skills to an array of callers including: clients, insureds, attorneys, adjusters, etc.. Collect accident details to determine potential sources of recovery and promote/demote those cases accordingly. Record call and customer information through scanning to an internal database. Perform additional tasks (on an as-needed basis) to assist with the day-to-day activities of the Recovery Department.
• Manage a large amount of customer inquiries through phone calls, voicemails, faxes, and emails
• Identify and assess customer’s needs in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction
• Transfer/redirect calls to the appropriate Recovery Specialists
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using correct methods and tools
• Ensure adequate phone coverage during company’s hours of operation to minimize missed and abandoned calls
• Review, promote and activate both client & Phia generated referrals that result from Call Center activity
• Ensure all calls and/or case activations are handled within company guidelines
• Maintain requests submitted through the online questionnaire portal
• Maintain automatic updates generated through a national database used to identify third party claims
• Perform scanning and/or filing of necessary documents such as Phia Accident Questionnaires
• Generate client specific reports on a weekly basis (as needed).
Experience and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in a call center environment providing customer service.
• Bilingual preferred, but not required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of good telephone etiquette technique required.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently.
• Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
Candidates must be open to working late shift 10:30 am - 7:00 pm multiple nights a week